1925 pickup box at auburn swapmeet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1925 pickup box at auburn swapmeet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Ashmead on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 04:34 pm:

Hi...
I've got an early 1925 pickup bed that I won't be using....the one that interchanged with the turtle decks on the roadsters.
I would trade it for a Model A pick up box if anyone is interested.
I will be taking it to the Auburn Calif. Model T swap meet on Sunday June 5th.
Its solid & the stake pockets are not rotted out. It does have a bit of metal gone at the front passenger side bottom.
Also, one inner fender bracket is missing,but I have a replacement for it.
If anyone has an interest,please respond on this thread....or,you can call or text me at (530)391-8040 Thanks...Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 05:25 pm:

Tom,
It also appears that your bed is missing the flanges on each side the bolt to the deck sides. And of course, the one-year only bed strips. I have one very much like it, but decided not to put it on Barney because of all the holes it takes in the sides of the platform, so am using a Perry aftermarket bed, just in case I want to go back to a turtle deck.
Good Luck, see you in Auburn!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration