Need a commutator with spring

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Need a commutator with spring
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred olenberger on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 04:42 pm:

I inquired about this around April 20th but got side tracked until today. THEN I was unable to post a request....so I had to do a new ID and PW. While waiting for the part couldn't I just cover the oiler hole with duct tape?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 04:44 pm:

Yes,there is no pressure there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 08:41 pm:

you could even stick a small cork in the hole.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

If I had a spring and lid set, I'd send it to you (I checked my collection of old commutators back in April, but they are missing them). There are many members with worn out commutators stored in parts boxes in their garage that have these lids and springs that need a new home. Perhaps someone will send you a PM and get your address to send you a set. Good luck. Jim Patrick

commutator.jpg

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration