NEW CATALOG

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: NEW CATALOG
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Tuesday, May 24, 2016 - 09:58 pm:

Please checkout our new catalog @ chaffinsgarage.com

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 02:43 am:

Got mine the other day. Many thanks Glen, that is the best catalog that I've seen. The only complaint that I have, is that the '24-'25 closed car windshield slide nuts appear to be the same ones that have been listed for YEARS by all of the vendors that are no where close to the original ones. They DON'T fit! Is anybody ever going to correct this? Sorry for the rant Glen, but I just don't get it. Many, many thanks for your efforts. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Patterson. Far South Coast. NSW. OZ on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 03:29 am:

WELL DONE Glen. That would have been a massive task.
As a consumer of Chaffins T parts, "Thank You" for the effort.
Cheers,
Rob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 08:34 am:

Thank u Glen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 09:35 am:

I agree with David S. about the 24-25 windshield nuts. I got some from Macs a few years ago and sent them back. Wrong nuts! After a while it would seem the vendors would get it! I guess its still going on.
I'm still using the rough originals. Not a rant about Chaffins new catalog. I'm glad a nice catalog is available. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 10:34 am:

Those windshield nuts were used into the mid '30s on open cars.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 02:25 pm:

It took a year to complete. Time well spent! Thanks for the comments. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 12:59 pm:

Get your catalogue now. They are free and cost us $6.50 to ship. Such a deal! Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 11:55 pm:

Glen, I have talked to several guys that might be able to stop by your place and pick up a case of catalogues.

I'll haul them up to Montana for the guys at the 500 for ya if you'd like?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 05:35 pm:

how do I get a catalogue, I went to the website and don't see any info about it

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

For a hardcopy, PM Glen via this forum, or send an email to the address on Chaffin's web page. I'm sure he'll reply with instructions on how to pay the $6.50 shipping.

For an electronic copy in a .PDF file that you can store on your computer, just scroll down a bit on Chaffin's home page and follow the directions to right click on the "HERE" link. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Mark, The catalogues are free and we pay the $6.50 shipping. I always say I am the only fool that pays $25.00 to go to a swap meet to give away free catalogues!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By thomas elliott nw pa on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 09:36 pm:

Thanks Glen, received mine today, don't see how you can afford the free catalog and $6.50 mailing, I will be buying from you soon. (and then I read your post above!) thanks again!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

Glen, I want one and I'll pay for it. Dave knows my address and has my card #

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 10:42 pm:

Pm sent,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Brintnall on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 11:58 pm:

Just downloaded the catalogue. Thanks for making this available. Allen Brintnall S.W. Mo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 01:00 am:

I just ordered some parts from Glen (himself) this week. Had the parts and a catalog the next day! Now that's service!!!

Thank you Glen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, June 20, 2016 - 09:24 pm:

John, our service isn't always so great but we try. We are human and Dave has been on vacation so I am having to run the shipping. May be I'm just better than Dave? Please don't tell him what I said. He's hard enough to live with as it is. You would think he is the boss.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

I got my catalog today in the mail. I must say, that is a nice job on layout and pictures. You can see what you would be getting clearly.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ALAN FAIRCLOUGH on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 04:01 pm:

where can I download and print one?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 07:13 pm:

Got mine last week with some GOOD QUALITY Fronty head gaskets. The new catalog is fantastic, thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Mine came today.Super nice lay out.Thanks Glen.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 07:49 pm:

Alan - try Chaffin's website :-) http://www.chaffinsgarage.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, June 24, 2016 - 02:24 pm:

I ordered from it this morning. The phone number is long distance for me so I got in the car and rode around in the yard till I found a signal on the cell phone and called and ordered a switch repair kit and amp gauge for my TT.
It is being shipped in a small flat rate box. And they charged me what it cost, not a inflated "shipping and handling"charge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Adair - Chelsea, Ok on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 11:39 am:

Received mine today. Wow, this catalog is really nice!! Thank you Glen Chaffin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jesse L. Ashcraft on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 04:43 pm:

Thanks for the catalog, Glen. Top drawer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 10:11 pm:

I guess it was worth all the time and money but we do need some business to help pay for it. Hint-Hint. Thanks to all for the kind comments. Glen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Laughary on Saturday, June 25, 2016 - 11:59 pm:

Excellent catalog!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 12:21 am:

I've got a truck load of catalogs for the national tour in NM. If you'll be there you'll get one!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 04:37 pm:

Parts came today. Good service from the vendor and post office.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Glen Chaffin on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 10:13 pm:

Wish I could make New Mexico but can't. But we will have catalogues and free door prizes there. Have lots of fun!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration