A pleasant surprise

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: A pleasant surprise
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 12:15 am:

I have an OF Stromberg over which Stan has waved his magic wand. I need a choke cable mechanism for it. At a recent auction of T stuff, I bought a $5 box of T nuts and bolts, almost 10 pounds of them, but my main interest was in this.

The atachment bracket is made for a T steering column, so I figured I could make it work.

Last night I re-discovered the OF manual Stan sent back with my carburetor. At the back, showing the hot box, the hot air pickup and the choke cable, is a fitting diagram for the setup. AND THERE IT WAS. The fitting I have is correct for the application.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration