K R Wilson Distributor photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: K R Wilson Distributor photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 10:37 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 10:39 am:

Ok guys, Tell me what differant tools you see,

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 10:41 am:

Hi Will,

Wow, what a fabulous picture. Thank you for posting it. The bad news is that I was not wearing my drool bib and now my keyboard is a mess. Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 11:18 am:

Your welcome, A friend sent it to me this morning thinking I might like it so I was sure there would be a few 1000 other guys might enjoy it also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, May 25, 2016 - 12:37 pm:

Great photo!

I see a floor jack just left of the door and an engine stand to the far left.

Now where did I leave my time machine?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration