May 26 no mention on Google?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: May 26 no mention on Google?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 05:21 am:

89 years ago, number 15 million rolled off the line and I saw no mention of this on Google. They completely missed it

Last night, the Model A national rep stopped by the Motor City MARC meeting and told us to start showing up at all local car shows so we can remind the public that not all cars are rat rods. I think he has a great idea.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 06:33 pm:

It was mentioned on Yahoo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 06:13 pm:

I saw no mention of it on google all day. I take my Model A to a couple shows a month. The local car crowd asks me if my A model is a T. It just seems that my model A friends dont drive their cars much at all. I built mine to drive and i drive it all summer, spring and fall. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 10:16 pm:

I have been asked several times if my 29 Nash is a model T.
I heard a guy ask if a '36 Ford pickup if it was a model T.
Some folks refer to old cars, like 20's and '30 cars, as model T cars.
I have also been asked if my '48 Nash 4 door sedan has a rumble seat.
I have been told all of those old cars originally ran on charcoal!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration