Old Photo - Model T Era - Young Man Posing With An Accessorized Center Door

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Model T Era - Young Man Posing With An Accessorized Center Door
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Thursday, May 26, 2016 - 11:28 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 11:21 am:

That is a nice old T. I need that one!! Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 11:21 am:

We have pull down "necking" blinds in our Centerdoor - those are "privacy" curtains !

Nice T !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 12:49 pm:

:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 01:18 pm:

Jay,

Hahahaha. That's exactly what I was thinking. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 08:05 pm:

Lets see,

fender tail light

rear bumper

spotlight/rear view mirror

Hood

curtains

Did I miss anything?

just askin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 08:47 pm:

Opp's

dog bone radiator cap

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 01:04 am:

What is the little upright widget sticking above the tail light ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Shore on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 10:27 pm:

Could those be double spring Hasslers you can see through the spare tire?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 09:10 am:

Look at the kink in the left front fender. Must be a weak spot or a ding when changing tires.

Over the years of picking up fenders at swap meets, pastures and etc. this seems to be fairly common on the fenders I've found.

Fender doesn't look bent or sat on.
The ones I've found that way or usually cracked or beginning to be at that point.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Wednesday, June 01, 2016 - 12:40 am:

Wonderful photo Jay!
Like those rear "curtains"!
ALMOST funeral home courtesy car like.
Almost.

Factory spare tire carrier. Yes?
The holes in mine are all there for the lamp and license plate.
I like that bumper!
The bumper on mine seems to have been bolted "under" something wood and while grabbing the lower rear of the fenders, sags along with the fenders and the rear tub as the wood went away.

Appropriately placed photo in my life cycle.
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration