Old Photo, children standing on fenders.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo, children standing on fenders.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe LaMacchia on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 01:09 am:

Old photo of my great aunt 'Polly' with a relative's or friend's children standing on the fender of a coup. Taken at the family farm in Belgrade, MO., which is a two story log cabin house in the background.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 06:48 am:

Cute, to bad it wasn't a Ford.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 09:37 am:

What kind of car is it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 10:02 am:

Chrysler or dodge . charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 11:25 am:

Looks like a Plymouth or dodge to me. Not positive. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 12:13 pm:

Before I asked the question I had thought it was a Plymouth. Maybe a 34-36.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Gitts - Ferndale, WA on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 08:23 pm:

Not a Plymouth. Looks like a 1931 DeSoto to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

I think Les is correct. I googled "1931 DeSoto photo". It sure looks like a match to me. Sorry, I couldn't get it to copy and paste here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 12:18 am:

It is a Chrysler product, I recognize the wheels, I have a set on my '53 Dodge P/U, came off a '34 Plymouth--Chrysler probably used the same wheels across the brands.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration