OT - Taillights, Fins, and more

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - Taillights, Fins, and more
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marv Konrad (Green Bay Area) on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 11:06 am:

(As an 'old goat', NOSTALGIA ain't what it used to be....)
Some auto trivia games that will bring back memories.
The '50s car ID quiz: www.americantorque.com/game/car-show-50s/
Tailfins & Taillights 1948 through the early'60s: www.americantorque.com/game/tailfins/
You can see all games/quizzes here: www.americantorque.com/game/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 11:23 am:

Neat quizzes, thanks! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 11:24 am:

Thanks for the links Marv. It's amazing how much of that stuff I seem to remember. When I was a kid we knew every make, model and year. Now I don't even know all the manufacturers, much less the models and year. They all look too much alike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 02:16 pm:

I was surprised i knew so many of these cars at first glance.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson, central Wisconsin on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 06:05 pm:

Cool quizzes........I shared those at SmokStak........ :-O

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration