Becker Alternator?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Becker Alternator?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 04:53 pm:

Anyone know what make alternator Daryl Becker used to make his alternator conversion? PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 05:21 pm:

I think mine is GM Is Becker out of business?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 05:37 pm:

Mine is Delco.

I emailed him this week, and never received a reply...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Pat Kelly Montana on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 05:51 pm:

Yes, I did to. No reply. PK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 05:56 pm:

Mine is from his dad and it's a Delco. His brother may be in business in Ohio.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

This is Mr. Dayrl Beckers E Mail, mralternator66@yahoo.com, At least the last one I used to contact him with back in Dec 2013.
This is the last address I have on him.
316 thornwood lane Youngsville nc 27596

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 09:18 pm:

He lives in Madison, NC. That's where he's always had me send the alternator when I've needed something

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration