Holley G, new float question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Holley G, new float question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 08:33 pm:

I am putting a Holley G back together and bought a new reproduction float. My question is with this new material, do I need to coat this or is it ok to use as is?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 08:38 pm:

I think you use as is I just bought one for my carb dropped the old cork one and its in 8 pieces

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Friday, May 27, 2016 - 10:55 pm:

If it's the modern material, use as is, no coating.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 05:51 am:

Thank You gentleman for your responses. I will continue assembling the carb.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration