OT - My failing memory

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT - My failing memory
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 08:19 pm:

This morning, someone posted something about "a bad day" and it's the one with the phony beggar, and the guy who rides up on the motorcycle to give him money, and a passer-by steals the money, the victim gets off the motorcycle to give chase, the begger then gets up and steals the motorcycle, the victim attempts a phone call to police or whoever, and another passer-by grabs the cell phone and makes off with it. Very comical to say the least, and I wanted to find that one to show my grandson but can't find it!

Anybody remember where that post was?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Saturday, May 28, 2016 - 11:33 pm:

I Goggled the words ( video biker gives money to beggar + gets wallet stolen )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW-ABJxkuM4
For a better picture click the full screen icon bottom right under picture. Press Esc to reduce size.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 01:36 am:

Yup! Thanks Eugene,....that's it! I tried Google too, but you're obviously better at it than I am,.....thanks again,.......harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Sunday, May 29, 2016 - 05:39 pm:

Boy what bad luck. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration