14' Touring still in pieces

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 14' Touring still in pieces
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Clayton Hagerty on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 12:13 am:

First time post here. Not sure hoe to choose between classifieds or forum page. Tried once,nothing showed up,I try this just as a test.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 04:43 am:

Hello David. Welcome to the Forum!

From the homepage at www.mtfca.com you can easily choose either the Forum or Classifieds.

If you are currently viewing the Forum you can get to the Classifieds by clicking on the Model T Ford Forum link at the top left of any message and then scroll down to the bottom and click on Classifieds.

It's easier to just bookmark each page in your browser.

Enjoy and don't be afraid to ask questions.

Regards,
Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Clayton Hagerty on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 09:30 am:

Hello Garnet,
Thank you for the reply. I'm not sure what I did wrong on my first post. I sometimes can't see the forest for the trees! I was able to post in the classifieds. I will be working on the 14' as time and money permits. A back injury is slowing things quite a bit. Looking forward to the answers to all my questions!
Many Thanks,
David

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration