Canadian Swap Meet Finds

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Canadian Swap Meet Finds
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 12:15 am:

Friday me and the gang crossed the border to a small but fruitful annual swap meet by
Abbotsford BC.

I scored 2 yes 2 right hand drive hogs heads plus an extra set of rhd pedals. The most coveted hogs head was the 26-27 cover for a starter(very rare in this part of the world).

I also picked up a 4 dip pan for $15.00. All in all it was a nice way to spend a few hours north of the border.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Menzies on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 02:58 am:

I was at the Tradex swap meet and bought a few things. There was a 15ish transmission complete for $150 I thought was a good deal. I didn't buy it because I have two spares now, but it was tempting. At a sale near Seattle about a year ago I payed $100 each for two drums to complete a 15 transmission that I had. Timing is everything.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration