After 3 years it is done

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: After 3 years it is done
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 09:39 am:

I just finished this up and took it for its first drive on Saturday. This site has been a great resource for parts and information. Thanks to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eric Sole - Castelldefels (Spain) on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 09:43 am:

Congratulations Justin. It looks beautiful!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 09:49 am:

I love the look of the lower bed platforms and how they are integrated with the rear fender. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 09:52 am:

Saaawweeeettt !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Williams, Humboldt TN on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 09:56 am:

Nice Looking Truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:09 am:

Great work, but I have a correction: They're never done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:31 am:

Beautiful TT!
2 real nice Ford trucks sittin' next to each other. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:37 am:

Excellent! Enjoy it as I'm sure you will.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:37 am:

Looking good. I suppose you are like me in that when people ask if you are the guy with the old truck you wonder which one they are talking about.
Very nice work. You should be proud of it.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:45 am:

If it runs as good as it looks, you have a very good truck. It should attract a lot of attention wherever you drive it.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Chillingworth on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

Wow, what a great looking C-Cab. <like>

Rich C.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 12:06 pm:

Ok, I guess it is "mostly" done! I did all of the work except for the engine and transmission that were rebuilt by Kevin Prus Sr. It runs fantastic. It also helps to have Ron Patterson's coils and a Stan Howe OF.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 12:14 pm:

Really nice looking TT. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob middleton on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 12:31 pm:

Justin great job be proud and enjoy it I sure enjoy the pics

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 12:34 pm:

NICE! Congratulations.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan B on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 01:34 pm:

3 years?? That's all??

Congrats! Looks great!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 01:58 pm:

Great looking truck, something to be proud of.

I'm originally from Butler PA so when I get a chance to go back home for a visit I may give you call.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 02:40 pm:

My grandfather Cole had a green 63 just like that with a 223 and short bed. My dad inherited it and sold it soon after because it was so slow.My mother named it the Slow Turtle. Wish we still had it though.
I like that c cab. I have a cab but have not done anything with it but keep a tarp over it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Miller, Sequim WA on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 03:05 pm:

Nice job Justin, Can you post a before picture for us?
Also where did you get the pattern for the Windshield Visor?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Justin H. - Western PA on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 05:59 pm:

Fred, I started with just the cab which belonged to my Great Grandfather's brother. Everything else I had to find.

The original upper flap was on mine still so I used it as a pattern. Let me know if you want some measurements.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 06:10 pm:

To follow up on the comment made by Steve Jeff that "they are never done" reminds me of another comment I recall reading on this forum, "You should have at least 3 Model Ts. One to drive, one to work on and one for parts." Your truck looks great, thanks for posting the picture.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration