Old car festival

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old car festival
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 10:43 am:

Has anyone gotten any info or invitation yet. A friend of mine is registered, but the registration site blocks me. I have been going for four years or more, got the letter about the changes this winter but nothing since.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 11:42 am:

Jerry I read earlier that registration will open June 1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marty Bufalini - Grosse Pointe, MI on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 11:46 am:

Tim is right. If you've had a car there within the last 5 years or so, you should be automatically getting a notification, according to the Village. I would still check the web site periodically or call them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration