Value of 22 model t block - Std Bore

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Value of 22 model t block - Std Bore
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 06:20 pm:

I'd like to part with the engine block that came with my 16 coupelet. The Corona swap meet is coming up in a couple of weeks and I'd like to take all my remaining t-parts and sell them.

So what's a 22 standard bore block worth these days.?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 07:38 pm:

No less than $150.00 if its still standard and the babbit is still decent. I assume its a bare block.
It depends a lot on the overall condition and how bad somebody wants it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Philip Berg on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

Yes bare block only. I'm keeping the rotating assembly as spare parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, May 30, 2016 - 09:54 pm:

Phillip,
I would keep the whole engine as a spare in case something happens to your engine. but then I save EVERYTHING!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration