Mac's E-Mails

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Mac's E-Mails
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 08:57 am:

Any one else getting blasted by Mac's? I get e-mails from them daily. Sometimes it seems more than one. Haven't opened one yet though. Annoying.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 08:58 am:

Yep - They are just trying to sell stuff.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 09:34 am:

Open and go to bottom. There should be an unsubscribe link. Click on it and follow the directions.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 10:11 am:

I haven't bought anything from them for over twenty years, so they don't have my email. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 10:15 am:

They send me notifications on new parts, and I just delete them. Don't wish to do business with them anyway. I understand Mac's isn't too happy with the transition to Ecklers.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jared Buckert on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 11:37 am:

The only business I've done with Mac's was to order a catalog just before the transition was completed. They have great diagrams and pictures in their catalog. They still send me catalogs, even though I've never ordered parts from them. No emails, since I never gave it to them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 11:57 am:

Thanks Mark. Never opened them so I didn't know. Unsubscribed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, May 31, 2016 - 12:58 pm:

I have bought a few things from them and get emails regularly. I started buying from Langs. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration