Ocean to Ocean reunion tour!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Ocean to Ocean reunion tour!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Thursday, June 02, 2016 - 07:07 pm:

attention all O2O participants!!! the O2O reunion tour will be held on Saturday July 23 2016. this is the day after the closing banquet of the MTFCI auburn tour in upstate NY. if you want to attend , plan on spending an extra day after the auburn tour. we will take a small 60-70 mile tour and have a dinner type banquet following the day of touring. all O2O people that want to attend the reunion tour please PM me or gat an email to me on the O2O site. I will need a head count for the number of us for dinner on Saturday night. looking forward to seeing you on the MTFCI tour and then a day of us O2O reunion touring on Saturday! thank you, doug

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration