POC For FJ ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: POC For FJ ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 12:16 am:

Need a POC for Freighter Jim. Anyone ? Jim, you reading this ???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth in Alabama on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 08:39 am:

Howdy Burger, FJ always posts his phone number in one of the ads in the classifieds where he lists openings he has coming up.

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 07:11 pm:

I guess I've led a sheltered life. What's a POC?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 07:26 pm:

Piece of cake. Jim likes cake. Or, if you want, point of contact.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Beatty _Kansas City on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 08:01 pm:

Gee, I thought POC was a pointy orange carrot! :-) Thanks for clearing that up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

Mike;
Those thing that people use drives me crazy also.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 11:13 pm:

Hum, I thought POC meant, "I want a POC". I want a piece of cheese. or was it celery?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 08:00 am:

Thanks, Guys -- I feel SO enlightened. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 08:37 am:

Around here (if your old enough) it would mean a nice cold beer. P.O.C. Pride Of Cleveland. Jim (right now in rainy Richmond, In.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 09:58 am:

Once in awhile I have to remind my kids that when they text me to speak english.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 10:09 am:

Late to this party ....

Freighter Jim
(260) 804-6695

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 10:11 am:

Burger,

Ran across some insulators in a private collection in Virginia.

I told the guy about you - even after several warnings he still wants to talk with you ....

Go figure ... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JohnCodman on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 10:16 am:

I call my T a POC - Pretty Old Car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 04:56 pm:

Burger - Your military "indoctrination" is showing! Which, with your military background and history by the way, I completely understand and respect!

Acronyms, especially of the three and four letter variety are almost a language of their own in the military, however, to those of us in a somewhat less military frame of mind, "POC" could mean many things including a "Piece of C--P"! Ha,ha,.....harold......(;^)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration