Jay Klehfoth Retires ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Jay Klehfoth Retires ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 04:25 pm:

I was reading the latest Copy of Vintage Ford and happened to read in passing that Jay Klefoth had retired.
When did this all happen? Am I the last one to know?
Anyway we wish you well Jay!

-Don

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Wolf on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 04:26 pm:

Where have u been

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 04:55 pm:

Don,

It was posted back in Oct 2015 at: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/506218/579784.html?1445370552 where Susan Yaeger said hello as the new Executive Director and said how thankful she was that both Jay and Barbara would be helping her through the transition to the end of the year.

Also in the Nov-Dec 2015 “Vintage Ford” they had the “Thank you!” (used by permission to promote our hobby and club) shown below:

Don’t feel bad – you missed one posting and one article. I checked – you did not respond to the posting. The ones I hate are the ones I’m reading and go, “I wish I had seen this earlier.” And then I see where I posted a note. Oh well. That is why I tell folks the faintest of ink is better than the best of memories. Sorry, I don’t remember who I borrowed that from. ;) .

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

(Message edited by Hap_tucker on June 03, 2016)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Friday, June 03, 2016 - 10:21 pm:

Say ....

Jay isn't retarded - least so don't think so ....

Kinda slow but definitely not retarded ......

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 01:08 am:

I, for one, would like to say "Thank You" to both Jay and Barbara. I met them many years ago in Dallas and know that they have done more to promote our hobby than could be explained in a simple post on this forum! The MTFCA simply would not be where we are today without them.

Jay, That being said I really would like to read one more "Life in the Slow Lane" article.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration