Needed-Hood Former for 1915 Model T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Needed-Hood Former for 1915 Model T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Tipton on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 04:54 pm:

I need a good hood former for my 1915 Model T Touring. Contact me if you have one for sale.
Thanks,
David Tipton

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Saturday, June 04, 2016 - 05:33 pm:

Dave, most of the ones you will find have a wallowed out hood hinge rod hole. That's a flaw in the Ford design; the metal is too thin there! If you have to repair it, add a thin bushing for the rod to go through--won't take much, but it will prevent that wear from happening again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 01:13 am:

I have one if you are still in need. You can email me at dpeters0258atgmaildotcom.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration