Yesterday in Richmond

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Yesterday in Richmond
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 08:13 am:

Here is the beautiful early Fordson tractor at the show in Richmond. GREAT time with GREAT people. I want to thank the staff of the Museum for their hard work to make the event a success!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Balough on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 08:21 am:

I had a great pulled pork sandwich across the street at the Firehouse.
They were in deep conversation at this car!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 09:49 am:

A few more of the pics I took yesterday:

pic1

pic2

pic3

pic4

pic5

pic6

pic7

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rod Barrett - Anderson, IN on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 12:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 12:53 pm:

Here are a few more.

By 2pm, the rain had taken it's toll.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 01:14 pm:

Of course Joe Bell was still putting on a demo of how to pour Babbitt.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 08:56 pm:

I watched Joe as he worked on this block, the workmanship was superb. We are very greatfull to have had him demonstrate this at the Homecoming. There was always a crowd watching and he was always explaining what he was doing. It was very obvious that this is a labor of love for him and we are very lucky to have him available to keep our old cars going. Several of our club members have "Joe Bell" engines in them and I know when the time comes I will too! Thanks Joe.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Skingley ......Westland, Michigan on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 07:20 am:

Bruce thanks for posting the pictures..... I enjoyed the documents you brought and shared of your Grandfather... and the good conversation...Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration