Award winner at the first showing since finished

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Award winner at the first showing since finished
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 12:00 pm:

I transported the 27 Coupe I built for my sister to her house in Utah for the ( Historic 25th St. car ) show on Friday. This is the first showing since finishing the car. The Car was awarded a Sponsors best of show Award. My sister was thrilled. The show had 419 registered vehicles so the award was quite an honor. My sister is driving over here to Winnemucca on the 18th for our show here, hoping for another award. A few pictures attached. showshowshowshowshow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Batta - Dayton, Ohio on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 12:03 pm:

Congrats!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Barker - Dayton, OH on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 12:34 pm:

Looks great, Harvey! Nice win.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 12:43 pm:

Great looking T! Congrats....
Thank you for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

Harvey,

Congratulations! It is a great looking coupe.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Cash - Winnemucca Nevada on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 12:36 pm:

Thanks to all and a special thanks to all of the club members who advised, and were so very helpful during the 3 year restoration. Also a hearty thank you to the many vendors, without them the job would have been much more difficult. Harv.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration