Old photo -Sunnyside Pavilion Toronto Ontario.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old photo -Sunnyside Pavilion Toronto Ontario.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 08:34 pm:

This was a bathing change house at the Toronto harbour front that was built in 1922. The updated photo is from today, and I mean literally, today. Part of it is now a restaurant with lakeside patio.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 09:03 pm:

Dave, we should plan to have our T's there and recreate this photo in 2016? I have a 27 Tudor and am located in Beamsville Ontario. Cheers, Joao (new forum lurker)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 09:08 pm:

I thought the same thing but, the way that street is today, you would be run down by today's traffic. It was hard to find a break just to take the modern photo. That is the same road that doubles as a race track for the Molson Indy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Sunday, June 05, 2016 - 10:25 pm:

Good point! We can go with photo Shop instead....cheers, JD

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration