My body has been exposed!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: My body has been exposed!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 09:00 am:

Today the finished body of my Duncan and Fraser roadster saw the sun for the first time. I loaded it on my trailer to take it 5 doors down the street to have the leather upholstery done. The photos show the results of many months handiwork.

Now I have some workshop room to get on with the chassis and powerplant. The deadline is 1 September so I have time to sort out thr bugs before our National Tour at the end of September.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 09:17 am:

Allan,
Great looking body. I can't wait to see the complete car! Thanks for the post, please keep us updated as you finish the chassis and mount the body.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 09:24 am:

Very nice, great job

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 10:09 am:

Thanks for the update, Allan. I have followed your threads all through this process, and I've been very impressed with your work. Good show! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Freighter Jim on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 12:05 pm:

Allan,

I wish I had the confidence to make that statement .... :-)

Freighter Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 01:46 pm:

And what a beautiful body it is! That is truly going to become one of the most incredible looking model Ts on the planet. A solid 10!
Thank you for sharing the journey.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 06:37 pm:

Allan,

One beautiful body. It is going to be a beautiful roadster when you are finished.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 07:16 pm:

Definitely going to be center-fold material!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 08:30 pm:

Hmm, you're going to have to name this T "Mariyln!" Or more period, Mae West!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration