Richmond Homecoming - Thank you!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Richmond Homecoming - Thank you!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 11:21 am:

Thank you to everyone who travelled to Richmond for the 4th annual Homecoming event! Each year has been special and it's amazing that it continues to grow and be enjoyed by regulars and new faces.

There are so many people to thank including our Swap Meet vendors, Show-N-Tell exhibitors, seminar presenters, the Greater St. Louis Take-A-Part Assembly team, tour organizers, many many wonderful volunteers, plus our Sponsors, Supporters, Live Auction donors, and buyers. We will be posting more thank you messages and an article in the July-August issue will have additional details.

I haven't had a chance to look at all the photos being posted by folks who attended, but look forward to doing that!

Be sure to check out this video, which includes footage filmed from a drone! Aren't we high tech! And also see the newspaper's video interview with Doug Hauge. So great! Thanks, Doug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb2A-fPiHxU

http://www.pal-item.com/story/entertainment/events/2016/06/04/rch-0605-model-t-h omecoming-coverage/85338410/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 12:04 pm:

Susan, we all owe YOU a big THANK YOU for all the work you put in to make this such a big success!!!

We truly appreciate all you do for the club......
Thank you again!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 07:01 pm:

Thank you Susan and so many others for making it such a great success. Many of us wish we could have made it, but we are planning to make it there in the future.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BRENT MIZE on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 08:37 pm:

Susan,
Thank you and your entire team for a fun weekend!
Well Done !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John McQuiston on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 09:11 pm:

Susan,

My son and I traveled down for our first visit to Richmond and a homecoming. We truly enjoyed our time. I actually was looking for you at the event without any success:-( Maybe another time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Myers_____Pittsburgh, PA on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 09:35 pm:

Wanted to say thanks to Joe Bell for his work on my engine and for answering all of my questions.

Since I like photos here is one taken during the babbit demonstration. It has a few well known characters in it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, June 06, 2016 - 10:18 pm:

Susan:
my thanks to you and the Museum staff and those who helped with the tours and other events ...very well run and a fun event ...will look forward to next years event ...always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By doug hauge upstate NY stittville 13469 on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 09:04 pm:

what a social event and so much fun seeing my model T family. the tours were fantastic and the swap meet vendors got some (most) of my money. everything was so well organized. susan and her team of T chapters and other helpers under her direction did an awesome job. for those of you that didn't attend, now would be the time to plan on attending next year. thank you to everyone that made this event such a huge success.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By HARRY A DAW Troy, Mo. on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 09:31 pm:

If you find a brown canvas lawn chair, I did not make it home. Use it, if it is still there next year I will try to bring it home.
Thank you for all the hard work, and great organization.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 01:24 am:

Thanks to Susan and all who made it such fun. I hope I can attend by T next year and do the tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 08:31 pm:

Although I was unable to attend all three days, I had a great time. Many THANKS to Susan and all of the others who made this happen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Klehfoth on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 07:12 pm:

David Corman, What day were you at the Homecoming? What was your favorite part of the event? Susan is quite the event planner. She is multi-talented. What did you think of the museum!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Wednesday, June 22, 2016 - 02:53 pm:

Barbara, Sorry we missed you but we have been in Virginia and North Carolina on the Poor Boy Tour and now trying to catch up on E-Mails. My wife had medical tests on Friday, so I was only there just Thursday. My favorite parts were seeing the museum, annex, meeting quite a few friends, and having lunch with Susan over at the Firehouse. Thanks for all you, Jay, and others have done for the club over the years. Kindest Regards, David

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration