Les Schubert please contact me

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Les Schubert please contact me
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 07:30 am:

Les, please drop me a PM. Thanks Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 02:54 pm:

Tom
Just sent PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 11:39 am:

Bump

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 12:04 pm:

Les, I returned your email with the information I am looking for.

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 03:27 pm:

Tom
Didn't get it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 05:39 pm:

Tom
Nothing in my spam filter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 10:50 pm:

Let's do it this way. A friend of mine is working on an 18 Maxwell and found parts "three hours north of Montana" in Canada on the AACA Maxwell forum. Repeated attempts to contact this guy have failed. Do you know a "PeterB" 3 hours north of Montana or have an idea who he is and how to contact him?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom VanMeeteren Valley, Nebraska on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 10:54 pm:

Les, let's do it this way. A friend of mine is working on a 18 Maxwell. He found parts on the AACA Maxwell forum and has tried to contact the guy over 2 months ago - no return. The parts are "three hours north of Montana" and the guy is "PeterB" Do you have any idea who he is and how to contact him?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Schubert on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 12:12 am:

Tom
Of hand no, but I'll ask around

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration