Wonder what is going on?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Wonder what is going on?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 04:48 pm:

Living near a training camp for police and military I often hear heavy and light machine guns as well as helicopters.
To day the helicopters started at day break and several are hovering making lots of noise my dogs bark at. Un usual! It could be they are looking for some thing, I don't know if they are military, Coast Gard, or police practicing.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed in California on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 04:54 pm:

Massive insurrection coming I suppose, the people are fed up. The uptick in training is pretty obvious lately

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe LaMacchia, St. Louis, MO. on Tuesday, June 07, 2016 - 05:17 pm:

Gearing up for a Trump rally!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 03:24 pm:

The helicopters are at it again at least it started at 11 am not 5 am. There is one building you would not even take a picture of without folks showing up soon with hand cuffs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

Today the paper came out with the issue. The National Guard from several states was training for a disaster tsunami that is proven to hit within the next hundred years. The Astoria hospital learned how poorly they were equipped for the mass casualties expected.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 07:46 pm:

If the tsunami is coming in a hundred years, why can't they wait for 99 years and then prepare.
Another complete waste of tax payers money. Every one of those being trained will dead by the time it happens.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 10:30 pm:

I checked the tsunami schedule for the next 100 years and it says "dates to be announced".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Wednesday, June 08, 2016 - 11:13 pm:

We have a large National Guard base here in Grayling Michigan. Many different groups come here to train. Foreign countries, and police/sheriff departments. There is a lot of conversation about the specific training. There is a general understanding that things are gearing towards civil unrest, and much of the training is focused on that.

p.s. : You should have seen the convoy of equipment that left here heading south on I-75, after 9/11. I never could have imagined there was that much military iron in the whole state.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey, N. California on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 12:24 am:

Paul,
I hope they considered what caused this future Tsunami--it would be a major earthquake--so what other facilities would be unavailable due to quake damage?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 12:26 am:

Combine this with the exec orders about martial law:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ralphbenko/2013/03/11/1-6-billion-rounds-of-ammo-for -homeland-security-its-time-for-a-national-conversation/#903dfe25e012 ???

Makes you wonder what Tsunami they are training for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 02:32 am:

Fred - they said *within* 100 years, so it can just as well happen tomorrow :-(
Always good to be prepared for the worst - and hope for the best :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 07:37 am:

Keep in mind the military is great for using acronyms. I think this "tsunami" has nothing to do with water.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH, USA on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 08:11 am:

That's easy --

Tsunami = The SUN And Moon Ingests.

Someone or something will eat them!
Probably Climate Change

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 09:48 am:

Most folks around here have been warned and not prepared for first an earth quake guessed at a 9 then a wave of water guessed at 38 feet coming in from the pacific ocean guessed at 400 miles an hour.
It will be caused by plates sliding a hundred miles off the coast of California, Oregon and Washington. After the earth quake if any thing is standing including bridges and passable roads. Many including myself try to be aware-----like Roger said. Can anyone tell the place or day a flood storm or earth quake will hit there home?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Mills_Cherry Hill NJ on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 10:20 am:

Paul,

They are fibbing...

I have it on good authority that it was a combined DEA & EPA scramble exercise.

Apparently, someone was cooking something that triggered their tree mounted sensors and because it 'smelled' like burnt iron...they scrambled as such a smell was alien to the Pacific Northwest baseline!

To the best of my understanding, they also found nothing, as the sensors calmed down and showed normal air quality by the time they had a real command post established.

(note to the unknowing...this is me joshing Paul...simply because he left the door wide open for me to do so...and I know him enough to know that he will actually giggle :-) :-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Vitko on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 11:37 am:

George, LOL! Its like a T crank its not when but what's the bad news when it does break?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration