Roadster upholstery finished.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Roadster upholstery finished.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 09:02 am:

Today I picked up my roadster body from the trimmers and he has done a wonderful job. When I get a couple of hidem binding ends fitted and have the blackwood door trims fitted, I will post pictures.

The whole project seems to be taking forever, but when I went back to some paperwork to find the name of a previous owner for registration purposes, i found I made the purchase on June 20, 2014! Time flies when you are having fun.

Allan from down under.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration