This was never a option to buy.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: This was never a option to buy.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 08:28 pm:

Just getting a good start on my latest project. 1926 closed cab TT body mounted on a 24 T chassis with a 25 pickup box. Lot of changes to make to body mounts and other things.TT pickupTT pickup 2TT pickup 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chad Marchees _____Tax Capital, NY on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

OHHHH, keep up the progress pics on this one as well as details of what you had to do to make whatever fit. You might not be the only one looking to do this. I think this will look really good when done.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 09:33 pm:

I might be a bit of an "era correct" almost a purist? But I have seen a few of these done this way before and they look darn good.
Progress pictures are always enjoyed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Thursday, June 09, 2016 - 09:51 pm:

When you're building something like that, it's a good time to stretch the frame and put in a Warford or such.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ted Dumas on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 12:01 am:

My grandson would eat that up. That's his idea of the Model T to have.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 12:53 am:

You couldn't buy one, but I have seen some of them made up. Looks like you are well equipped to handle the job. The trick is to have the fenders, running boards, and splash aprons all come together like they belong there. It's a bunch easier with a C-cab, a lot of them have been put on car chassis. The closed cab is a lot more comfortable. Looking good!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William P Schubert....Bay City, Michigan on Thursday, July 07, 2016 - 05:57 am:

Jim, Any pictures or words of wisdom on your progress? Bill

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration