Another Fish Story - Old Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Another Fish Story - Old Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 02:03 pm:

This was seen at Shoshone Falls the other day. The hood seems to be an accessory. I'm sure there was a story but don't know it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 02:08 pm:

Note that someone cut louvers into the hood.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

No "fish story" here !

Columbia and Snake River sturgeon historically got VASTLY larger than that.

Today, large ones look about like the one in this photo.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale Peterson College Place, WA on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 03:35 pm:

That picture was taken in front of the Ford agency in Twin Falls,Idaho. I have seen that picture several times over the years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 03:43 pm:

I wonder what speedometer they installed on it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez-Templeton, CA on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 03:55 pm:

I wonder what deodorizer they used on it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 06:34 am:

Sucker must be heavy, look how the rear door is pulled out of alignment.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 08:37 am:

Wouldn't you love to go into the store and browse??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 01:07 pm:

Interesting hand-painted Pyramid with Wings sign.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration