Sill plate problems for 23-25 Turor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Sill plate problems for 23-25 Turor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Laverne Buller on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 04:14 pm:

I ordered new sill plates for my Tudor. They look nice but they are unusable. I had to return them. The bottom screws down to the wood floor and the top outer edge is held down by hooking over a lip on the sill. The part that is supposed to hook over has been squashed completely shut . I contacted Macs and their vendor said they are good.
Has anyone had experience with this? If so, how did you deal with it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L Vanderburg on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

I believe their vendor is Howell's Sheetmetal in Texas

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration