Snowmobile info

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Snowmobile info
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth LeBlanc on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 05:48 pm:

I am putting together parts to build a snowmobile. I have skis and a set of donated sidewalk plow tracks has anyone ever used this type of track they are 14 inches across and an overall lenght of 18 feet 8 inches they also have a 4 1/2 inch shouldered center which would keep the tires in line. I am going to use a TT running gear with a ruxstell so I believe it will be geared low enough even for big tracks and use the TT rear tires for the bigger size with std tires on the idle axle.Any input would be helpful pictures even better thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 07:23 pm:

These folks might be able to comment about your plan:

http://www.modeltfordsnowmobile.com/

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration