Mac's out of Business

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Mac's out of Business
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 07:39 pm:

So I'm wondering if Mac's is having a closing sale. Has anyone heard?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Brian Billing on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 08:11 pm:

I understand they are not closing- merely relocating to Florida.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 08:14 pm:

They have been closed to me for a long time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 08:20 pm:

Yep. Me too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Friday, June 10, 2016 - 10:26 pm:

Me three. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 08:20 am:

Well, living just an hour away they were still an option for me since postage was not an issue. They ended up cheaper in many cases despite the higher prices of their parts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By RJ Walworth, New York on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 08:22 am:

Mac's / Ecklers in the Lockport, NY location has been moved to the Titusville, Fl main warehouse.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration