Roadster upholstery done.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Roadster upholstery done.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 04:29 am:

It took just 3 days for thr job. Excellent workmanship. That's real leather. I like the way the timber trims complement the trim. Am I getting excited?

The body is mow with my usual trimmer for its canvas top and side curtains. Here are the top bows and ironwork. The timber is blackwood to match the rest.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Garrison - Rice Minnesota on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 06:29 am:

Absolutely unique, beautiful and exceptional eye appeal! Wow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 07:07 am:

Blitzzy !! Nice job!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 08:41 am:

Allan

All I can add is fabulous!

Really grand looking, and love the selection of the piping for the seat cushions and back rest.

That style, called Cathedral back in the day, was the premium style for fancy automobiles!

Beautiful in that tan leather too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By paul iverson freeport ill. on Saturday, June 11, 2016 - 08:56 am:

looks great! that roadster is goin to be A work of art!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration