Los Alamitos Swap Meet

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Los Alamitos Swap Meet
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 01:12 am:

When is this years Los Alamitos Swap Meet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andria Myers----------Long Beach, CA on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 06:27 am:

July 23rd. Hope to see you there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 05:24 pm:

I shall be there. Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 06:24 pm:

We were just told the meet will be right next to Katella so we'll have more drive by traffic see our event. The spaces will also be bigger.

Reserve yours Now! It looks like it will be another great swap meet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 10:16 am:

I've been attending the LB meet for over 55 years, and will have to miss it this year due to the Finger Lakes tour in N.Y.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 12:58 am:

How much are the spaces? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 10:43 am:

Larry, if it took something to break your 55+year run, I'm glad it was the MTFCI Finger Lakes tour. We are looking forward to a very enjoyable tour for everyone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Sunday, June 26, 2016 - 08:44 pm:

Which club operates this swap meet?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 12:23 am:

The 62nd Long beach Model T Club Swap Meet will be Saturday July 23rd at the Los Alamitos Race Track 4961 Katella Ave. Cypress, CA.

Flyers and reservation forms are available on our website www.lbmtc.com click on the swap meet button for the forms. You can also call me at 562-597-5936 or email moemechanic@aol.com

20x20 spaces are $40, additional 1/2 space $20 (30x20) Three space special $100 (60x20)

*note* flyers list spaces as 18x18 but they will be 20x20

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave on Monday, June 27, 2016 - 02:01 pm:

Thanks for the info, Jeff. I just posted this info on the H.A.M.B.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Tuesday, June 28, 2016 - 08:52 pm:

Thanks Dave. Everyone please pass the word.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration