New Club Member

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: New Club Member
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 12:57 pm:

Had our monthly meeting yesterday for the Carbon Canyon Model T's. Introduced 2 new members who were warmly welcomed as it should be. They do not have a T yet but have their sights set on a 1926 Pick Up which they should pick up sometime this summer.

Then I took Mike Knowleton for his first Model T driving lesson. He had cramps in his face from smiling so much!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 03:09 pm:

Good looking truck!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 04:58 pm:

"He had cramps in his face from smiling so much!" Hehehe! I bet he did!
Hooked him but good, didn't ya?
Ooh, ooh! How'd he do with the driving lesson?

Wait a minute. No wonder he looks so happy. Is that a jug behind the "fence" on the running board?
Works every time for me when giving a lesson. Fill them up to forget what they "know" about clutches and then retrain them! :-) True.
Model T's DO put a smile on people's faces. Mine too. :-)
Nice pickup is right!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich Orting Wa on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 11:34 am:

Ironically every police officer who has stopped me for speeding asked the same question: "What is in the jug?" ;)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration