I got more but I'm about ready to take a drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: I got more but I'm about ready to take a drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 07:27 pm:

A couple more

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce in Dallas TX on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 08:09 pm:

What kind of headlights are those! Good looking 14 runabout!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 08:13 pm:

Great looking car, enjoy your drive! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Sunday, June 12, 2016 - 08:22 pm:

I bought those at the Pate swap meet in the 90s. They say Ford on the bonnets and have sealed beam lights in them don't know the maker but they are just for looks because the car has no battery. I'm ill find me a pair of JNO Browns one day and use those on a speedster or something.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 10:12 am:

Is that a Hudson in the background?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Corey Walker, Brownsboro TX on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 01:44 pm:

It's a 47 Hudson Commodore 6. Only has 47 thousand something miles on it. You feel like you are floating driving it down the road.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration