Headlight lens

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Headlight lens
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derrick Pang on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 12:54 am:

Hey all,

I'm looking for a lens on my 21. If anyone has one they can possibly sell me, I would really appreciate it!. Thank you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 04:01 am:

Which lens do you want for your '21? The "H" lens used late in the year? Or the green eyebrow used for part of the year?
Just trying to clarify.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Derrick Pang on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 02:02 pm:

Hey Wayne, yes the H lens is what I'm looking for. Would have a spare to sell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Burger in Spokane on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

I have dozens of these in clear. Send me your address.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration