1926 Touring body bolts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 1926 Touring body bolts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 01:54 pm:

Does anyone know the sizes / lengths for the bolts that hold the body onto the frame for my '26 Touring (through the wooden blocks)? I called one of the vendors and apparently they don't have the kit for this and I need to get new ones.

Thanks,
Zach Dillinger

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Daron - Brownsburg IN on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 03:49 pm:

6 each 7/16 inchx1& 1/2 inch long sae bolts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Zachary Dillinger - Charlotte, MI on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 03:54 pm:

Thanks Jack! I'll have the body back on the car soon and then I will get to use that great set of top irons you sold me a while back.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration