2016 SCVMTFC Endurance Run & Lowland Tour

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 SCVMTFC Endurance Run & Lowland Tour
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan Jorgensen on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 07:37 pm:

Yesterday (6/12) was the Endurance Run and Lowland Tour hosted by the Santa Clara Valley Model T Ford Club.

Below are some sample photos. The entirety of the photos can be found here: https://flic.kr/s/aHskCa2haG

enduro1
enduro2
enduro3
enduro4
enduro5
enduro6
enduro7
enduro8

I am working on a video and hope to have posted later this week.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andy Clary on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 11:42 pm:

Thanks for the pictures Ivan. Sorry to have missed the run this year.

Andy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Magee on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 11:48 pm:

Hey Ivan,

Thanks for posting. The last photo shows Ed Archer and Humble Howard coming, with my son, John, and I going. We are headed to the third checkpoint.

I have never seen a photo of my speedster with two people in it from that perspective. The car looks too small for us!

Tom Magee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 01:08 am:

Linda wants to know who won?! And other details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Magee on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 10:25 am:

Wayne:

1st: Geoff & Terah Garcia
2nd: Grover and Marianne Steele
3rd: Richard Moniz & Cathi Grant

My son, John (16), picked up the youngest driver award. I believe Bob Meneely received oldest driver. I do not remember the name of the gentleman from Oregon who received the longest distance traveled award.

Here is the link to the SCVMTC website. They should have all the details in their July newsletter which is viewable online

http://www.scvmtfc.org/index.html

Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 10:54 am:

Thank you so much for all the great photos and coverage of this important event. I haven't been able to attend in a few years, but hopefully will be able to return next year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 02:04 pm:

Thanks Tom!
I hope I go again soon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Williams, Hillsboro Oregon on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 05:38 pm:

Thanks Ivan for the pictures.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Hagen on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 01:17 am:

Sadly that club and event died for me in 2013 along with my beautiful Mother, Frances Hagen.
That club is not a safehaven when one has a major death in the family. It is a club not a family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ivan Jorgensen on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

It took me a couple days to put together my video footage from the event, so here it is:

https://youtu.be/27s_ABviQ0E

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 05:53 pm:

Ivan- Thank you for the great video. It's almost as good as being there! Is there any chance you have some still shots of the red #19 Buick Racecar? Thanks again for all of your work.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chadwick Azevedo on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 02:01 pm:

From a few years back, I assume this is the Buick you were looking for.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Mc Willie on Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 03:58 pm:

Yes, that is the Buick. Just purchased a chassis for the same model and looking for speedster body ideas. If anyone else has more photos of the same car, that would be great. Thank you so much for posting this.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration