Old Photo - Lets Hope It Doesn't Kick Back

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Lets Hope It Doesn't Kick Back
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 09:58 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 10:26 pm:

'17 or '18 Runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Plank - Three Way, TN on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 10:29 pm:

I envy her moustache.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:32 am:

Good point Dennis......:-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 01:18 am:

Let's hope the key is OFF and the left hand is holding the choke!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 07:06 am:

Is that a guy wearing a DRESS? Or a manly looking lady wearing a dress?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 07:19 am:

That's exactly how I crank mine....key on......well, except I don't wear a dress.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Alan George Long on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 07:32 am:

I'm with Hal. I crank mine in the exact same way and sometimes use both hands! We have faith in our timer being set ATDC!!! And it goes without saying, No Dress!
Alan in Western Australia

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Wells, Hamilton Ontario on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 07:36 am:

Looks like it might have the splash apron with the bulge like a '15. See guys, it's not a dress, it's an apron with a bulge. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Elliott on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 02:39 pm:

I wonder if she/he knows which outhouse to use? And I don't think that's a mustache - it looks like a shadow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 02:52 pm:

With her hair in a bun invisible from this angle and the odd shadow on her face she looks much more androgynous than she would have been with visible hair. Just a fun picture with a daughter or girlfriend. I don't think she actually started the car.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis R on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 03:41 pm:

Scotsman?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Hagerty on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 03:57 pm:

I was thinking a couple of 'prime' pulls with choke pulled and key OFF, then key ON and then use left hand to start?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration