Old Photo - Family Posing In A Brass Era Ford

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Old Photo - Family Posing In A Brass Era Ford
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 10:08 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Richmon - Richmond, VA on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 10:14 pm:

those guys in the front seat don't look to happy, I bet that's the drivers Mother in-law in the back seat!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Parker on Monday, June 13, 2016 - 11:24 pm:

Seems to be an early 1913 with the short bill front fenders. Interesting that he has his E&J headlights electrified but still has the Prest-O-Lite tank.

He probably has a Prest-O-Starter they sold and uses the acetylene to run that starter. A January 1913 add.

Ken in Texas

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:07 am:

The photo clearly shows the dust covers on the wheels. Unfortunately I can't tell what the rim nuts look like. Can anyone blow this up, so we can tell?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:38 am:

They don't look happy but look at the mean faces in the rear. Cool car though. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:39 am:

Larry, To enlarge the photo Hold the CTRL key down then tap the + key as many times as it takes to enlarge the screen then tap the - key as many times it takes to return to your normal screen size.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Stroud on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 03:46 am:

Or, just tap the 0 key while holding the CTRL key to return to normal size. :-) Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:35 pm:

Bob, I think his Mother-in-Law just gave him a dope slap and told him to pull over because he was driving to fast (who ever heard of driving 20 miles per hour!

for "Happy motoring", leave your Mother-in-Law at home

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:53 pm:

My question is,i wonder if any of those Prest-O-starters exist now?? Bud in Wheeler,Mi.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration