Happy Birthday to the United States Army

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Happy Birthday to the United States Army
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:09 pm:

Happy Birthday to the United States Army!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:50 pm:

I'm glad someone else besides me remembered Will!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John T. Tannehill III, Hot Coffee, MS on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 01:26 pm:

Happy birthday my brothers in arms. I'll also be celebrating my branches birthday Nov. 10 1775.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 07:07 pm:

I alwAys remember the US Army birthday. It's my birthday as well and I am proud to share this day with the US ARMY. We appreciate everyone who has served in any branch of our service's. Tim

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration