6 Volt Starter Solenoid

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 6 Volt Starter Solenoid
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 12:54 pm:

I will be adding a starter to my '16 T.
I want to install a hidden push button to operate a remote starter solenoid.
Does anyone know of a GOOD QUALITY 6 Volt starter solenoid?

Thanks,

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G.R.Cheshire on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 01:01 pm:

Andy Bernbaum Sells mostly Plymouth Dodge etc but does sell a starter solenoid for 6 volt Kinda expensive as I remember but the last one I bought was in 2007.
Contact # 617-244-1118

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Yoder, Iowa City IA. on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 01:32 pm:

Snyders caries 6v solinoid

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 03:01 pm:

I would never buy another thing from Bernbaum. Beware. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Boe on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 04:12 pm:

Snyders told me that the 6 v and 12 v solenoid are the exact same product. I have had one installed for about 10 years.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Davis Houston TX on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 05:47 pm:

Got mine at ORileys......Works well....J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kevin Whelihan Danbury, WI on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 08:51 pm:

I have bought a couple of them. One from Oreilly's, the other from Tractor Supply. Both are working well to this day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa - Poulsbo, Washington on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 09:08 pm:

Thanks to everyone for responding.
I think I have zeroed in on one.

Be_Zero_Be

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration