2016 Finger Lakes, Farm Lands and T's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: 2016 Finger Lakes, Farm Lands and T's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, June 14, 2016 - 08:18 pm:

For anyone who has made hotel reservations for the MTFCI 60TH Annual Summer, Finger Lakes, Farm Lands and T's Tour, the deadline to cancel is tomorrow.

Please keep in mind as stated in the Model T Times.

You must cancel hotel rooms by

June 15, 2016, or be charged one night’s room fee!

There are 292 T's registered, and more that want to attend but are unable to find rooms close by.

Please be courteous, if you're not going to use your booked room, please cancel, otherwise you will be charged a one nights room fee.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 09:49 am:

Dan, thanks to you and Ellen for hosting this tour. I'm really looking forward to flying out from California to attend this meet. I have not been to this beautiful area for years, and certainly not in a Model T. Thanks for all the work you two have done to put on this tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 07:14 am:

Thanks Larry, We have double the cars registered now than we were anticipating. It will be a great tour. I will have to get that 13 out so you can give it the evil eye LOL.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John A Voss on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 09:11 am:

We live near Cazenovia, NY --
Where can we find a itinerary of dates & locations
to view the tour ??

thanks --- JACK

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Saturday, June 18, 2016 - 10:51 am:

John go on the MTFCI website. They should have it. The show will be on Sunday July 17 at noon, Emerson Park on Owasco Lake.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 06:23 am:

One of the stops on the get to know area day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 07:16 am:

Is there a day when spectators can come and view all the nice cars or is this just a tour? Cheers, JD

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 09:57 am:

According to Russ Furstnow, there will be a judging event during the tour, I believe on Sunday.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 01:00 pm:

Judging will be Sunday July 17 at noon. Spectators are welcome.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joao De Sousa, Beamsville Ontario on Tuesday, June 21, 2016 - 07:48 pm:

Thank you! I will make the trip with my wife and hopefully participate in the future? Cheers, JD

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration