OT Count how many Fs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: OT Count how many Fs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 12:16 am:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS

Answer found below
Scroll down for answer
This will bug you.
-

-

-

-

-

fs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Eugene Adams on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 12:59 am:

I should have included the instructions to count the number of Fs in the statement.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 10:21 am:

I seem to recall seeing something like this years ago. The reason many people get it wrong is a tendency to ignore the "F"s in the word "of."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 02:13 pm:

Dick,....that's exactly what I did,....TWICE!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration