Changing a Street Light in the 20's

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Changing a Street Light in the 20's
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlesHebert on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 08:37 am:

Ever wonder how they changed the street lights in the 1920's?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White - Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 05:05 pm:

Actually his recharging his one-off Model T electric. As this had to be done every few blocks or so it wasn't very popular.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rolf Oehman on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 05:16 pm:

Lol. That's funny Gary. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George John Drobnock on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 05:21 pm:

I knew it!! Henry did build electric cars - for Edison to spite Tesla!

AC-DC -
"No stop signs
Speed limit
Nobody's gonna slow me down
Like a wheel
Gonna spin it
Nobody's gonna mess me around"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard E Moore Jr. Pickwick lake Tenn. on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 05:31 pm:

I'd love to own that van. Make a great deer stand. I'd use it for Elk hunting but my 338 mag would probably tip it over.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By n maver on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 06:14 pm:

what happened to health and safety and his fluorescent vest

N

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman - Sumner,WA on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 07:18 pm:

I think with those Model "T"s "buggy springs" allowing that tall ladder to sway, I'd want the "T" to be equipped with a pair of easily deployed outriggers to steady the whole outfit a bit!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 09:26 pm:

Yes, I think OSHA would be having an attack of the vapors if they saw this.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 11:12 pm:

Funny but not the job for me. Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andria Myers----------Long Beach, CA on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 04:29 am:

Eeeeeekk!!
Not only does he have to climb up to change the lights. He's got to climb back down and drive the truck to the next intersection and do it again.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JohnCodman on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 08:34 am:

OSHA approved!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Bergmann Sydney - Australia on Friday, June 17, 2016 - 12:59 am:

Fantastic Image. Thank you. Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration