Messages?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2016: Messages?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Lynn on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 11:16 pm:

Where would I look to see if I have pm's or messages?

thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Pawelek Brookshire, Texas on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 11:35 pm:

All the years I have been on this forum the private messages initially arrive to me at my email address. At that point I can write back through the web site to the senders email or email them directly. I do not believe this software allows message transfers inside the site like more modern software. Someone correct me if my information is incorrect.
If you go to anyone's profile there will be a link to send them a private email/message.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Lloid on Wednesday, June 15, 2016 - 11:40 pm:

Check your email,it should be in box! The best I know Tim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 12:58 am:

I'm one that also only receives emails IF I get a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 01:32 am:

Anybody sending you a PM would go to your profile and click on the link at the bottom.

That would bring up this form, which they would fill out and click Send. The message would be sent to your regular email.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 03:10 am:

Some people have spam filters in their email accounts that occasionally will kick out PMs. Our older site (which I like the way it is) doesn't get kicked out as often as newer sites like AACA or a few others I look at sometimes.
I get quite a few PMs from this site, and they only rarely get dropped into the spam. I get rare PMs from a few other sites which wind up in the spam about half the time. It varies a lot with who you use for your email provider.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Thursday, June 16, 2016 - 10:01 am:

Which email are you using? In G mail there is a box on the left side that list different things, one of which is spam. Open that and look what is in it. Might surprise you how much crap is there along with missing messages. :-) Other emails, you may have to do a little sleuthing to find your spam file might be in one of the drop down boxes.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration